These are the steps you need to take to bail someone out of jail.
1. Call The Bail Co. Inc to speak to a licensed Bail Bond Agent.
2. Your Agent will need the NAME, BIRTH DATE, FACILITY and other important information about the person in custody.
3. The Agent will call the facility and confirm the charges, bail amount and court appearance date, then immediately call you back.
4. Meet your Bail Bond at The Bail Co. Inc office, the Jail facility or your home to pay the Bail Fee and complete the application forms. NOTE: This can also be accomplished by phone; credit card and fax.
5. Your Bail Bond Agent will Post the Bail in person at the facility for your loved one’s release.
Jail Release Made Easy
The Bail Co. will walk you through the entire bail bond process in a professional, friendly and private way. We understand how the courts, jails and the state work. We have over two decades of experience. We are ready to help your loved one get released from jail now.
Jails, Cities & Counties Where We Write Bail Bonds:
Cities: Vancouver, Yakima, Sunnyside, Goldendale, Grandview, Yapito, Toppenish, Olympia, Nisqually, Chehalis, Shelton, Grays Harbor, Port orchard
Counties: Lewis County, Clark County, Thurston County, Skamania County, Mason County, Yakima County, Nisqually, Pierce County
Jail We Write Bail for: Yakima County, Yakima City, Sunnyside, Goldendale, Wapito, Toppenish, Yakima Tribal, Yakima Juvenile, Clark County, Clark Juvenile. Kitsap County, Kitsap Juvenile, Lickitat County, Skamania County, Thurston County, Thurston Juvenile, Olympia City, Nisqually, Mason County, Mason Juvenile, Lewis County, Lewis Juvenile, Fife, Puyallup