Opening soon in Olympia, Washington, The Bail Co. will service Thurston County and the surrounding area. Thurston County is located in the state of Washington. It was named after Samuel R. Thurston who was the Oregon Territory’s first delegate to Congress. As of the 2010 census, the population of the county was 252,264.
Map of Thurston County
There are several facilities in Thurston County however the main one is Thurston County Corrections. This information was obtained from the County Corrections website in June of 2013.
Reception Desk: (360) 786-5510
If you are seeking information about whether or not someone is in the Thurston County Jail, please check the list of current inmates.
Building 3, Main Courthouse Complex – Click here for map and directions
|Visitation Hours:||Only two people are allowed to visit an inmate each visiting day, except Family Visiting which allows two adults AND the inmate’s children to come in. Once inmates have returned to their cells, they may not be pulled for further visits.
The schedule below is based on the first letter of the LAST name:
|Mailing Address:||Inmate Name|
|c/o Thurston County Corrections Facility|
|2000 Lakeridge Drive SW|
|Olympia, WA 98502|
If you are mailing items to an inmate, please review the list of items permitted to be received by inmates.
Inmates have access to telephones to make collect calls. They may not receive incoming calls or messages unless it is a life/death emergency, which will be verified by Corrections Staff prior to issuing the message to the inmate.
General Requirements and Restrictions for Visitors
- An inmate must be released from custody for 14 days before coming in to visit any inmates.
- A visitor will be denied if they have been drinking or smell of intoxicants prior to entry to the facility.
- All visitors MUST present valid picture identification (Example: Washington State Driver’s License or I.D. card).
- No one under age 18 will be allowed into the facility without prior written approval from the Chief, Captain, or Associate Administrator, with the exception of Family Visitation week.
- The Corrections facility is a “NO SMOKING” facility which includes the entrance to the reception area.
- Loud and disruptive behavior and/or giving false information are not tolerated and may terminate a visit.
- Visiting is terminated if a visitor needs to leave the visiting area to use the restroom, get a drink of water, etc.
- No one under the age of 18 will be left unsupervised in the Reception area.
- No cell phones, cameras, food, or drink are allowed in the facility.
- No headgear, such as hats, bandanas, etc., will be worn in the building.
- Visitors clothing must not be revealing. Very low cut blouses, short shorts, cut-off shirts that expose the stomach, tank tops, no shoes, etc. are not acceptable.
- Visitor badges are County property and any badges that are defaced or destroyed may terminate future visits.
Other rules and restrictions may apply at any time. You are advised to call the Reception Desk for current information and answers to any questions prior to your visit.
THIS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY – PLEASE CHECK WITH THE LATEST INFORMATION FROM THE RECEPTION DESK
Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.